We are looking for a SENDCO with responsibility for teaching in class one day per week to join our friendly, committed and hardworking team at this successful, highly regarded primary school, from January 2023.
Salary: Main Pay Scale with SEND Allowance £2,270 (pro rata) or UPS
Contract type: Full Time (Permanent)
Reporting to: Inclusion Manager
Responsible for: SEND
We have been looking at Teacher’s worklife balance and we have a no marking approach in school. We have achieved the Well-Being Award.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and excellent classroom practitioner, who has a proven record of improving the quality of education within a subject or team.
William Law CE Primary School is entering an exciting new chapter. The school has recently joined Peterborough Diocese Education Trust (PDET) https://www.pdet.org.uk/ and has a new Senior Leadership Team.
Help take this Academy school to outstanding.
The ideal candidates would
- Be enthusiastic and lively
- Be a committed and inspirational teacher
- Strive for excellence
- Have high expectations of self and pupils
- Be a team player
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- Support with 3 classes per year group
- A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
- An “Excellent” SIAMS report – April 2019
- A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
William Law CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
The application pack is attached and can be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
We welcome applicants to visit the school.
Closing date: Friday, 10th June 2022 at 9.00am
Interview date: Wednesday, 22nd June 2022