Leaving William Law

If you are removing your child from William Law and transferring them to another school, you will need to complete an in-year transfer form with the Local Authority.   This should be sent to admissions@peterborough.gov.uk

You should advise school of your child's last day at William Law in advance, of their leaving date to enable their class to make them a card and say their goodbyes.   Please email office@williamlaw.pdet.org.uk with this information. 

If you are leaving Peterborough for a period of time or your child is moving to a school outside of the City of Peterborough or the United Kingdom, then a Leaving City Form should be completed and school informed that you have done this.   

Please see Peterborough City Council's website for further information:-