Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a HLTA to work with children in class as soon as possible.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.00pm (32.5 hrs per week)
Term time, plus one Inset Day in September.
The salary scale is Grade H Point 14-20 (£23,080 - £25,991 FTE)
Actual Salary: £16,930.01 - £19,065.33
The ideal candidates would
- Want to make a difference to the lives of children
- Communicate effectively with children and adults
- Want the best for the children by being highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Have high expectations of self and children
- Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Have a sense of humour
- To be able to lead and direct a team
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos with a focus on well-being
- A range of development opportunities
- Supportive parents
William Law CE Primary School is part of a Multi-Academy Trust under PDET and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk ( ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
Applicants are welcome to view the school prior to interview date. Please ring the School Office on 01733 577600 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday, 22nd October 2021 at 9.00am
Interview date: Friday, 5th November 2021