We are looking for a Headteacher to join us from September 2021.
Salary: Group 4 L14 – L27 (£58,135 - £79,958)
The Governors are looking for a forward thinking Headteacher who strives to take this Academy school on its continuing journey to success as it joins a MAT.
The ideal candidates would
- Be Safeguarding Designated trained
- Be enthusiastic and lively
- Be a committed and inspirational teacher
- Strive for excellence
- Have high expectations of self, staff and pupils
- Be a team player
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- Support with 3 classes per year group
- Committed and hard working staff
- A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
- An “Excellent” SIAMS report – April 2019
- A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development
- A school that has achieved the Well-Being Award.
Commitment to safeguarding: The Governing Body and Peterborough City council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons, and Headteachers must ensure that the highest priority is given to following guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The School’s safeguarding and safer recruitment policies can be found on the policies page of our website. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the Educational Personnel Management website www.epm.co.uk and the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk (click on ‘School Information’ and select ‘Vacancies’) and should be returned to email@example.com.
We welcome applicants to visit the school. This will be done adhering to current Government guidelines.
Closing date: Monday, 1st February 2021
Interview dates: Tuesday, 23rd February 2021 and Wednesday, 24th February 2021 (candidates need to be available for both days)