EYFS Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with children in a Reception class, to start in September 2020.
Term time only, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm (30 hrs per week)
The salary scale is SCP 7-12
Full Time equivalent (£19,554 - £21,589) Actual Salary - £13,170 - £14,541
The ideal candidates would
- Want to make a difference to the lives of children
- Communicate effectively with children and adults
- Want the best for the children by being highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Have high expectations of self and children
- Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Have a sense of humour
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- A range of development opportunities
- Supportive parents
William Law CE Primary school is an Academy committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk ( ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
Applicants are welcome to view the school prior to interview date. Showarounds can be arranged once the children have gone home at 4.00pm or after 1.00pm on a Friday. Please ring the School Office on 01733 577600 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Monday, 29th June 2020 at 12.00pm
Interview date via Zoom: Thursday 2nd July 2020