We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher from September 2021.
Salary Range: L12-L16
We are offering an opportunity to join a friendly, committed and hardworking team at this successful, highly regarded Primary School.
The Governors at our school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and excellent Deputy Headteacher who has a proven record in raising attainment.
We are moving to join PDET MAT in a few months.
The ideal candidates would
- Be enthusiastic and lively
- Have a record of being a committed and inspirational teacher
- Strive for excellence
- Have high expectations of self and pupils
- Be a team player
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- A school with the well-being award
- A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
- An “Excellent” SIAMS report – April 2019
- A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
William Law CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk (click on ‘School Information’ and select ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
We welcome applicants to visit the school.
Closing date: Friday, 16th April 2021 at Midday
Interview date: Friday, 23rd April 2021