We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team from September 2021. Experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We have been looking at Teacher’s worklife balance and we have a no marking approach in school. We have achieved the Well-Being Award.
Help take this Academy school to outstanding. We will be joining PDET MAT on 1st June 2021.
The ideal candidates would
- Be enthusiastic and lively
- Be a committed and inspirational teacher
- Strive for excellence
- Have high expectations of self and pupils
- Be a team player
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- Support with 3 classes per year group
- A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
- An “Excellent” SIAMS report – April 2019
- A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
William Law CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk (click on ‘School Information’ and select ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
We welcome applicants to visit the school.
Closing date: Friday, 14th May 2021 at 9.00am
Interview date: Monday, 17th May 2021 (Some candidates will be invited back to teach on Tuesday, 18th May 2021