We are looking for a KS2 Class Teacher to join our team as soon as possible.
Experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Help take this Academy school to outstanding.
We have been looking at Teacher’s worklife balance and we have a no marking approach in school.
The ideal candidates would
- Be enthusiastic and lively
- Be a committed and inspirational teacher
- Strive for excellence
- Have high expectations of self and pupils
- Be a team player
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- Support with 3 classes per year group
- A “Good” Ofsted report – April 2017
- An “Excellent” SIAMS report – February 2014
- A personalised approach to continuous professional development and supporting career development.
William Law C E Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk (click on ‘School Information’ and select ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
We welcome applicants to visit the school.
Closing date: Thursday, 11th October 2018 at 4.00pm
Interview date: Thursday, 18th October 2018