We are looking for a Catering Supervisor to deliver an efficient and effective catering facility for school stakeholders. To start as soon as possible.
Term time plus Inset days (39 weeks a year): 25 hrs per week.
Monday to Friday – 11.00am to 4.00pm
The salary scale is Grade G (20,493 to £22,183 FTE
Actual salary is £11,805.51 to £12,779.08
The ideal candidates would
- Have a solid background in catering
- Health & Hygiene certificate level 2 essential, level 3 desired.
- Have worked within a school or college setting
- Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Have an understanding of opening and closing procedures
- HACCP and COSH trained
- Allergens trained
- Dealing with suppliers for the ordering of food and stock control
- Health and Safety and food standards agency awareness
- Have a sense of humour
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- Friendly working environment
- A caring Christian ethos
- A range of development opportunities
- Supportive parents
We encourage visits to the school. Please contact the school office on 01733 577600 to arrange a convenient time.
William Law CE Primary school is part of the PDET Multi-Academy Trust committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk ( ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
Closing date: Friday, 5th November 2021 @ 9.00am
Interview date: Wednesday, 17th November 2021