Catering Assistant Manager
We are looking for a Catering Assistant Manager to deliver an efficient and effective catering facility for school stakeholders. Start date: 31st August 2021.
Term time plus Inset days plus 1 week (40 weeks a year): 30 hrs per week.
Monday to Friday – 7.30am – 1.30pm and then 10.00am to 4.00pm (alternative weeks with Catering Manager)
The salary scale is 5-7 £19,312 - £20,092 full time equivalent.
Actual salary is £13,692 - £14,245
The ideal candidates would
- Have a solid background in catering
- Health & Hygiene certificate level 2 essential, level 3 desired.
- Have worked within a school or college setting
- Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Have an understanding of opening and closing procedures
- HACCP and COSH trained
- Allergens trained
- Dealing with suppliers for the ordering of food and stock control
- Health and Safety and food standards agency awareness
- Have a sense of humour
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- Friendly working environment
- A caring Christian ethos
- A range of development opportunities
- Supportive parents
We encourage visits to the school. Please contact the school office on 01733 577600 to arrange a convenient time.
William Law CE Primary school is part of the PDET Multi-Academy Trust committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk ( ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
Closing date: Thursday, 15th July 2021 at 9.00am
Interview date: Tuesday, 20th July 2021