Catering Assistant Manager
We are looking for a Catering Assistant Manager to deliver an efficient and effective catering facility for school stakeholders.
Term time plus Inset days plus 1 week: 32.5 hrs per week.
Monday to Friday – 7.30am to 3.00pm
The salary scale is Grade 6 SCP 18-22 which is £18,870 – £21,074 (full time equivalent). Actual salary £14,131 - £15,782
The ideal candidates would
- Have a solid background in catering
- Have worked within a school or college setting
- Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety and food standards
- Have a sense of humour
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- A range of development opportunities
- Supportive parents
We encourage visits to the school. Please contact Mrs Perkins on 01733 577600 to arrange a convenient time.
William Law CE Primary school is an Academy committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children expecting all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs are available to download from the school website www.williamlawceschool.co.uk ( ‘Vacancies’) and can be returned to email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the School Office.
Closing date: Friday, 14th September 2018 at 12.00pm
Interview date: Friday, 21st September 2018